Did you hear that the governor of Washington State has signed a NEW bill into law regarding compensated surrogacy? Starting January 1st 2019 women in Washington, who desire to help someone by carrying a baby for them, can do just that and be compensated for their time and dedication. Being a surrogate isn't an easy job, as you might remember from your own pregnancies, but it is rewarding and guaranteed to be a life changing experience. There are many issues to consider with surrogacy. If you are interested in speaking with me about all that surrogacy involves, I would be more than happy to answer your questions. I was a gestational surrogate twice, giving birth to two sets of twins for two different couples! I enjoy sharing my own experiences plus what I have learned throughout the past 20 years of being a consultant! You can email me at LaMotheServices@aol.com. Most requirements for a woman to be qualified to act as a gestational surrogate are based on the expectations of doctors and clinics and the laws that are in place (that vary state to state in some cases). Agency’s also have their own list of what their clients are looking for in a surrogate. If you feel that you have the qualities listed below, I would love to talk with you about what your next steps might involve!
- Must be a resident of a surrogacy friendly state (WA 2019!!)
- Between the ages of 21 and 40
- Uncomplicated Pregnancy/Birth at least once* (no more than 2 C-sections)
- Healthy (no STD's, HIV, *some medications ok)
- Parenting own child/children
- No criminal history
- Health Insurance with maternity coverage* (If you don't have this, the Intended Parents will provide for you)
- A stable income
- Reliable transportation
- No Medicaid/State Insurance*
- A non-smoker/not exposed to smoke OR non-marijuana (cannabis) user and no vaping
- No history of drug or alcohol problems
- Have a spouse, significant other or another support system who’s supportive of the decision to become a Surrogate Mother
- Have a healthy weight/height ratio* (BMI)
- Loves being pregnant and have the desire to give the miracle of life
- case by case
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
This call is FREE OF CHARGE for those women considering surrogacy and just want some answers!
LaMothe Surrogacy Consulting
Issaquah, WA 98027